Getaway Activity | 2 Tickets | Mount Washington Cog Railway
The Mount Washington Cog Railway takes you up Mount Washington on the world’s first mountain-climbing cog railway trains!
- Thru October 15th – During the 3-hour round trip, trains lay over at the summit of Mt. Washington for about an hour. While on the summit, enjoy the visitor’s center, observation deck, food service, a gift shop, and weather museum. Take in the breathtaking views of 5 states, the Atlantic Ocean, and southern Quebec. Or, you might experience why Mount Washington has a well-earned reputation as the home of the world’s worst weather!
- October 16 – 29th – 1.5 hour round trip to the Skyline (elevation 5500′). This train does not go to the top of Mt. Washington. On the return leg passengers may disembark to photograph passing trains at Waumbek Station (3900′) and, in clear weather, picture perfect views to Quebec to the north and Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom to the west.
- October 30 – December 31st – 1 hour round trip to Waumbek Station (elevation 3900′). This trip does not go to the summit. Includes a short layover at Waumbek Station where passengers may leave the train to enjoy refreshments and, in clear weather, picture perfect views to Quebec to the north and Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom to the west.
Getaway Accommodations | 2 or 3 nights | Includes Resort Amenities
Your Cog Railway Getaway includes accommodations at Attitash Motel & Suites featuring scenic mountain vistas and open-air balconies. Located in Bartlett, New Hampshire just a half mile from Attitash Mountain Village. Choose from a spacious studio with king bed and jetted tub (sleeps up to four); a private one-bedroom (sleeps up to five) with mountain views from the balcony; or a family studio with 2 queen beds and 1 queen sofa (sleeps up to six). Add 3rd night Free with Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday arrival.
Things to Do at the Resort
During your stay you’ll have access to all resort amenities of Attitash Mountain Village. Relax at one of the indoor or outdoor pools or hot tubs to soak your cares away. Additionally, the Saco River is a short walk through the woods. Take a picnic and blanket. Definitely pack your tubes to float a while.
Later, there’s corn hole, horseshoes, volleyball, badminton, or basketball. Next up, nap in a hammock or gather around the fire pit. Don’t forget to hit the trails for hiking & biking. You could also break a sweat at the net! Volley on the tennis or pickleball courts. Racquets for each are available at the front desk. For indoor fun, the arcade has not only pool and ping pong, but also air hockey and classic video games. Just as much fun, there’s horse-drawn wagon rides to take you through the forest. Afterwards, check out Matty B’s restaurant and bar.
Qualifications do apply. See Terms and Conditions. This Mount Washington Cog Getaway promotional offer for discount lodging requires a 90-minute tour of the resort. You’ll see the newest accommodations, amenities, and learn about vacation ownership packages. There is no other obligation.
$299 total (not per night!) – two adults for 2 nights + Add 3rd night Free with Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday arrival.
- Includes tickets for The Cog Railway – two (2) Sunday-Friday tickets (*Saturday ticket surcharge additional $30/ticket)
- Additional tickets may be purchased.
- Accommodations at Attitash Motel & Suites include your choice of:
- Spacious studio with king bed and jetted tub (sleeps up to four)
- Private one-bedroom with mountain views from the balcony (sleeps up to five)
- Family studio with 2 queen beds and 1 queen sofa (sleeps up to six)
Accommodations include access to all resort amenities – indoor & outdoor heated pools, indoor & outdoor hot tubs, Saco River access, hammocks & fire pits, hiking & biking trails, arcade, on-property restaurant/bar, and more.
Offer is for two adults. Children may be added to accommodations at $10/child per night. Children under three are free.
This great rate of $299 total ($1,000 value with 3 night stay) is available with this promotional offer which requires a 90-minute resort tour to view the accommodations, amenities, and learn about vacation ownership/timeshare vacation packages available. There is no other obligation; See Terms and Conditions.
- 35 minutes to The Cog Railway
- 4 miles to Story Land & Living Shores Aquarium
- 15 minutes to North Conway Village shopping, dining and activities