Getaway Activity | 2 Tickets | Mount Washington Cog Railway
Please fill out the form below or call 603-733-5364 to submit an inquiry
The Mount Washington Cog Railway takes you up Mount Washington on the world’s first mountain-climbing cog railway trains!
- October 30 – May 3rd, 2024 – Waumbek Station (elevation 4000’) Throughout the winter, our trains terminate at our newly redesigned and expanded Waumbek Station. Located in an alpine meadow at roughly 4000’, clear conditions provide spectacular panoramic vistas from the southern Presidentials to the Canadian border. Passengers leave the train for about 25 minutes to enjoy complimentary hot refreshments, warming huts, and a blazing fire pit. Round trips to Waumbek are roughly 1 hour, at reduced fares. Roast-your-own hot dogs and s’mores are available for purchase at the Base Station!
Getaway Accommodations | 2 nights | Includes Resort Amenities
Your Cog Railway Getaway includes accommodations at the just completed, upgraded The Alpenglow Lodge at Attitash Mountain Village featuring scenic mountain vistas and open-air balconies. Located in Bartlett, New Hampshire just a half mile from Attitash Mountain Village. Choose from a spacious studio with a king bed and jetted tub (sleeps up to four); a private one-bedroom (sleeps up to five) with mountain views from the balcony; or a family studio with 2 queen beds and 1 queen sofa (sleeps up to six). Third night available for just $150.
Things to Do at the Resort
During your stay, you’ll enjoy access to all the amenities of Attitash Mountain Village resort including an indoor heated pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a fitness facility with a sauna, and activities from snowshoeing to horse-drawn sleigh rides to take you through the forest. For the downhill enthusiast, chairlifts to Attitash Ski Resort are directly across the street from Attitash Mountain Village.
For indoor fun, the arcade has not only pool and ping pong but also air hockey and classic video games. Afterward, check out Matty B’s restaurant and bar.
Qualifications do apply. See Terms and Conditions. This Mount Washington Cog Getaway promotional offer for discount lodging requires a 90-minute tour of the resort. You’ll see the newest accommodations, and amenities, and learn about vacation ownership packages. There is no other obligation. Package price subject to change.
Please review additional details at the bottom of the page. Our fill out our secure form below and we wil get back in touch with you soon.
$189 total (not per night!) – two adults for 2 nights. Add third night for $150.
- Includes 2 tickets for The Cog Railway.
- Additional tickets may be purchased.
- Accommodations at The Alpenglow Lodge at Attitash Mountain Village include your choice of:
- Spacious studio with king bed and jetted tub (sleeps up to four)
- Private one-bedroom with mountain views from the balcony (sleeps up to five)
- Family studio with 2 queen beds and 1 queen sofa (sleeps up to six)
Accommodations include access to all resort amenities – indoor heated pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, groomed XC ski trails, skating rink, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, arcade, on-property restaurant/bar, and more.
Offer is for two adults. Children may be added to accommodations at $10/child per night. Children under three are free.
This great rate of $189 total is available with this promotional offer which requires a 90-minute resort tour to view the accommodations, and amenities, and learn about vacation ownership/timeshare vacation packages available. There is no other obligation; See Terms and Conditions. Package price subject to change.
- 35 minutes to The Cog Railway
- 4 miles to Story Land & Living Shores Aquarium
- 15 minutes to North Conway Village shopping, dining and activities